Talent Acquisition through Small Firm Acquisitions
AR specializes in providing Buy-Side M&A services to Small and Mid-Size Businesses. Though the actual process may vary, here's a step-by-step overview of our approach:
- Formulate and Assess Acquisition Strategy
- Develop Acquisition Parameters
- Develop Briefing Memorandum
- Identify Potential Acquisition Candidates
- Approach Acquisition Candidates
- Evaluate and Qualify Acquisition Candidates
- Value Acquisition Target
- Negotiate Purchase Price and Letter of Intent
- Coordinate Due Diligence
- Facilitate Drafting of the Agreement
Acquisition may be a solution for companies seeking accelerated growth, new markets, greater market share and competitive differentiation. The process is complex and requires a diverse and highly specialized skill set combining strategic thinking, tactical execution, business acumen, financial sophistication, interpersonal finesse and negotiation mastery.
Small firm M&A is a specialty. Most small firms fly under the radar and rarely publicize their willingness to entertain an offer. Most M&A firms ignore the small to mid-size business market. They cannot find a way to make it financially viable for themselves or the acquiring company.
AR’s business model and pricing structure are specifically designed for SMB’s.
To learn more about these services Contact Us